- Coraline - Neil Gaiman
- Stardust - Neil Gaiman
- The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
- Wrinkle in Time - Madeline L'Engle
- Wicked - Gregory MaGuire
- Eragon - Christopher Paolini
- Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice
- The Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Return of the King - J.R.R. Tolkien
Now, let's just see if I can pull it off! If it's green it means that I have finished that book.
Thanks for joining my challenge :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see Neil Gaiman on your list. His books are awesome. Coraline & Stardust are definitely two of my favorites of his.
Oh, oh, oh, Stardust is great. You should listen to it if you get the chance. It's narrated by Neil Gaiman and he is a really narrator (especially for an author). I listened to The Historian also - loved it. Just a note - the author never mentions the main characters name during the book. Wrinkle in Time is an excellent series. The Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini gets better as you go along. You can tell he was 15 when he wrote Eragon. But, the third book Brisinger is awesome.
ReplyDeleteActually, Melissa, I have Stardust saved somewhere on my computer. I think I might read along with the audiobook. Sometimes, especially if it's a great audiobook, I feel that I must visually read it - I must see the words. Strange, I know.
ReplyDeleteThanks for creating the challenge, Bella!